Major Academic Publications
- What is morally wrong with adjudicating borderline cases? Justice and Vagueness, In Progress.
- An Acquittal for Epistemicism, Forthcoming,
- Judgement Based on Chance in Legal Ties, Conference Paper, Unilog2018, Vichy, France.
Find Handbook of Abstracts Here.
- A consideration of Culture Influence on Development of Islamic Society in Medieval Era, 11st Congress of Pioneers of Progress, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran. pp. 1305-1309.
Download the full booklet.
- An Introduction to Spinoza’s Philosophy of Science, 5th Student Philosophy Conference, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran, Nov. 2018. Download (Persian)
- Chance as a tie-breaker in legal dilemmas, 4th Student Philosophy Conference, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran Iran.
- How Vagueness Doesn't Let You Escape, Armaan Magazine, Shahid Beheshti Uiversity, Tehran, Iran. pp. 18-21. Download.
- Supplementary Material in Math for 10th
graders (2016), Tehran: Allame-Helli Publication.
- Jaryan Magazine: Editor-in-Chief, IEEE Iran Section, University of Tehran, 2013-2014, Website.
- IEEE Iran Section Newsletter: Editor, IEEE Iran Section Newsletter, Tehran, 2014-present, Website.
- Iranian Association for Logic Newsletter: Editor-in-Chief, Tehran, 2017-present, Download Issue-7, Issue-8.
- Philosophy Magazine (Majaleye falsafe): Editor, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Website
The math book I edited in 2016
- If rock, we arrive Iran, 2014, Roshan Magazine (11). Download.
- It's still 80's there, though colourful and digital, 2015, Roshan Magazine (17). Download.
- A president who becomes James Bond, or a James Bond who becomes a president, 2017, IranArt. Read.