- What is morally wrong with adjudicating borderline cases? Comments on Sorensen, In Progress.
- An Acquittal for Epistemicism, Forthcoming,
- Judgement Based on Chance in Legal Ties, Conference Paper, Unilog2018, Vichy, France.
Find Handbook of Abstracts Here. p. 394
- A consideration of Culture Influence on Development of Islamic Society in Medieval Era, 11st Congress of Pioneers of Progress, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran. pp. 1305-1309.
Download the full booklet.
- Chance as a tie-breaker in legal dilemmas, 4nd Student Philosophy Conference, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran Iran.
- How Vagueness Doesn't Let You Escape, Armaan Magazine, Shahid Beheshti Uiversity, Tehran, Iran. pp. 18-21. Download.
- Jaryan Magazine: Editor-in-Chief, IEEE Iran Section, University of Tehran, 2013-2014, Website.
- If rock, we arrive Iran, 2014, Roshan Magazine (11). Download.
- It's still 80's there, though colourful and digital, 2015, Roshan Magazine (17). Download.
- A president who becomes James Bond, or a James Bond who becomes a president, 2017, IranArt. Read.